• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

She is asking me for divorce but she is whit someone else

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Gettindivorce

I'm new in the site

I'm sorry, I thought I checked the question before post it and it is incomplete, the thing is that she is asking me for divorce and she say law will give her all she ask, but she is having an affair, and one day she take our 9 year old son with them and spent the night eith them, he saw them sleep together while he slept in the floor and they told him they're just friends, the question is, what kind of evidence can be used in this case? I have screenshots of messages and pictures they send each other. Or is just like she said? The law is completely at her side?

quincy

I'm sorry, I thought I checked the question before post it and it is incomplete, the thing is that she is asking me for divorce and she say law will give her all she ask, but she is having an affair, and one day she take our 9 year old son with them and spent the night eith them, he saw them sleep together while he slept in the floor and they told him they're just friends, the question is, what kind of evidence can be used in this case? I have screenshots of messages and pictures they send each other. Or is just like she said? The law is completely at her side?
What is the name of your state?

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
Sir, how did you obtain screenshots and pictures of your wife with someone else?

And what exactly do you want to accomplish?

Gettindivorce

She is asking me for divorce

I was able to take screenshots from her whatsapp from a hack app, and I did it knowing the situation and looking for evidences, the thing is, how can the law give her all she ask when she is who is failing?

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Whether the law gives her all she asks for depends on:
1) What she asks for,
2) Why she's asking for it, and
3) How you respond.

Legal advice: file for divorce if she has not already filed. Do not say *anything* about her adultery in your papers. Adultery is hard to prove, and making an issue of it in does not help you the way you think it will. Appearing to stalk your estranged wife will not help you, legally.

Focus on the best interests of your child.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
I was able to take screenshots from her whatsapp from a hack app, and I did it knowing the situation and looking for evidences, the thing is, how can the law give her all she ask when she is who is failing?
You're going to have to do a bit better at explaining what exactly is going on.

What is she asking for?

Why were/are you hacking her account?

What do you think the court will think of you doing that?

What do you want to happen?

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
This is not useful, except perhaps to confirm your suspicions.

This will not help you in the divorce.

What could help you: proof of wasteful dissipation of marital assets. Like, if she's been spending lots of money on the boyfriend. (Like, thousands... not an occasional meal at In and Out.)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">