• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

She passed away

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

higafamily

What is the name of your state? Arizona
She died late June. Couldn't stop garnishment in time. Payments collected in July were made directly to her bank account (which wasn,t closed in time, I guess).No Will. No co-signer on the account. Oldest Daughter,20 yrs old has bank card but is afraid of committing some fraudulent act by accessing the account of her deceased mother. I say I should be able to withdraw the money because I am now the custidial parent and all live with me.

BL

higafamily said:
What is the name of your state? Arizona
She died late June. Couldn't stop garnishment in time. Payments collected in July were made directly to her bank account (which wasn,t closed in time, I guess).No Will. No co-signer on the account. Oldest Daughter,20 yrs old has bank card but is afraid of committing some fraudulent act by accessing the account of her deceased mother. I say I should be able to withdraw the money because I am now the custidial parent and all live with me.
My suggestion , go consult an Attorney in your area .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">