• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Shocked

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meezerton

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Nevada

Months back I was given notice that my house was going to foreclose..I was behind in my mortgage and struggling due to losing my job and going through a divorce. No other options that I knew of at that time so turned to ex husband for help/advice, his name is still in the house. He did not have the cash on hand but said he would put it on his credit card and I would pay him back as I planned on selling the house the end of this summer. He called the lender and Trustee Corps and requested to be reinstated. He told me to email them the loan number as they requested and I did soon to get a response stating our request is being processed and waiting for the figures from the bank. The ex and bank rep corresponded via telephone. Today I find out after being completely shock with a knock on my door saying my house was auction, yes I as behind again but getting by. I confronted him today and come to find out he never followed through, he blew it off and didn't mention a word. I live here with my 2 children and have for 14 yrs, we have 2 weeks to vacate MY house. I feel so betrayed and am completed lost on what to do are there any legal actions I can take he now says he never spoke to anyone nor would give me any kind of a loan...a blatant lie..I appreciate any advice. Thank youWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">