• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

should i continue with this PFA??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

both at fault

Pennsylvannia

i recently filed for a temporary PFA on an Ex-boyfriend/father of aborted baby. i am not sure if i want to continue with the petition. i have a trial in 10 days and all i really want to do is talk to him. MORE ABOUT US: we both have a temper. we have gotten into may fights and say a lot of hurtful things. we are both very controling and jealous people. a couple days ago we got into one of our typical fights and he corrnered me inbetween my car and car door. i pushed him out of the way, then punched him in the face a couple times. he then slapped me in the face. he bought me a charm for passing an EMT class and i put it onto a necklace that my grandmother gave me along with the white gold, dimond and saphire cross that she gave me. he ripped the chain off my neck and threw the charm he gave me, threw the necklace and eventually threw the charm me gram bought me. i again punched him in the face a couple more time. he slapped me again. he took a couple stepps back and i got in my car. he looked at me and looked sorry he then walked in front of the car as though he was going to get the jewlery. but entered my car via passengerside door, said thank for killing my child and punched me in the face. now i didnt burse but it hurt. i said a lot of hurtful things and the left. he was drunk when this happened. and 30 mins later he calls leaves a mesage and asts like nothing happeneds. i havent talked to him since my car and got this PFA now im not sure if what i am doing is correct. i still care about him and i was the only stable thing in his life now i am taking that away from him. and i never had anyone so much in love with me. he owes me $600 what do i do???????????????????????????????????????????????

Zephyr

and go to some anger management or conflict resolution classes- jeez you guys are way out of line

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">