• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

should i get a lawyer?>

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? Ohio
I was injured while working, a piece of metal flew under my safety googles and it embedded in the cornea of my eye. It was removed and I was told today that there may be a permanent haze over my eye which will impair my vision some. I will find out if this is going to happen on Friday. I want to keep my job which I need but if this is going to be a permanent injury can I get a settlement other than just paid medical bills and can they fire me if I do get a lawyer.

Thank you :confused:



I would get a lawyer (personal opinion).

I am NOT a workers comp lawyer so stay tuned.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential