• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Should I Run?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



In Texas---
I was recently arrested and then relesed because they lost the paperwork. I was charged with a felony possesion of Marijuanna. They found the paperwork and have filed a warrent for my arrest. I am currently on Deffered probation for a similiar case. I have two questions?

If I were to flee to another state is there anywhere I could go that would not extradite me for breaking probation?

Second question is if I turn myself in what are kind of sentence might I expect to get?



You can be extradited from any state.

Get a lawyer to cut a deal for you! See attorneypages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential