• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Should respond plaintiff's 'Strike for Answer'

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

xz2019

What is the name of your state? North Carolina

I answered plaintiff's complain, then the plaintiff filed a 'Strike for Answer' regard my answer.
Am I required to send a formal mail respond to court for this 'Strike for Answer'? Or just wait for court asks to meet for the case?

Thanks in advance

FlyingRon

Absent any details, if you don't want what they moved to strike stricken, you would answer. The judge is free to act on a motion to strike at any time. You'd be best advised to be talking to an attorney.

quincy

Please use this thread to add any additional questions, xz2019. It helps us help you better if all related questions are kept to a single thread.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Please use this thread to add any additional questions, xz2019. It helps us help you better if all related questions are kept to a single thread.

Thanks.
Honestly - the other thread would be a better place, although I suspect the OP doesn't like being told that he's committing a crime...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">