• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Signing a ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

summerg

Just recently, I was pulled over for going 42 in a 35. I am 20 years old, and there was beer in the back seat. Two of the friends that I was with are also 20, and one of them is 21. The guy that pulled me over wasn't with a police department, but with TABC. I had drank only a few sips of beer before we left my apartment, so I didn't hesitate when he wanted to give me a breath test. My level was .03(not even half the legal limit)but because of the "Zero Tolerance" policy, he gave me a D.U.I. Finally....my question is, he didn't make me sign the ticket and he didn't even write down my license plate number. Was he giving me a warning because I was cooperating and have never been pulled over for anything?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">