• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I am the assistant director of a private day school in TN. One of our parent's (who just received notice that her family is being disenrolled in 30 days)has accused me of saying something that I did not say. She would not tell me the source of her information. When I told her that her information was incorrect, she accused me of lying. Her tone of voice and language were very demeaning.
My question is this: How can I inform her (in writing) that her comments are not appreciated, that I will tolerate no more, that I refuse to converse with her (other than in writing) and that further action will be taken if she continues to slander me?
Thank you in advance for your help.




Write her a letter saying just that! Send it certified/registered mail, return receipt required. Keep a copy and the return card.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential