• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

slander

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

oneta

I have started a new job in the health field and one of the people I work with, I knew from grade school, she asked me oneday in front of another coworker about something embarrassing that she said I did when I was 6 or 7 and I don't remember it, now everyone at work knows about it because she has spread it all over the business, it has made me feel very ashamed, and I came home crying the other night because they were talking about it again the whole group of them, when I came into the office, what should I do.

ALawyer

Grow up and take it with a sense of humor. We all did stupid and embarassing things during our lives, and have little cause to complain if they come out.

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ALawyer:
Grow up and take it with a sense of humor. We all did stupid and embarassing things during our lives, and have little cause to complain if they come out.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

Oh, ALawyer. Where's your compassion, your sensitivity, your . . . (he said with tongue in cheek). Just wait, the "hate" posts will start coming in real soon.

Good to "read" you ALawyer,

IAAL

[This message has been edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE (edited May 06, 2000).]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">