• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Slandered on YouTube

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

My work is often outdoors and I would still prefer to work in sub freezing temps over 100 degree temps

Last December I was working in near 0 temps, outside. Quite chilly but if you dress apprpriately it’s survivable. Hot weather just beats the stuffing out of me.
I always have cold drinks for the landscaper crews. Really for anyone that I see working outside. Back in Boston I would make REALLY REALLY good hot chocolate (with homemade whipped cream, sprinkle of cinnamon and shaved Belgian choc on top) for the guys shoveling our complex. I got several offers of marriage. :)

quincy

Thank goodness...Are the cities/towns making sure the homeless have a warm place to go?
There are several warming shelters open around here but there have already been a couple of deaths due to the cold. I am afraid there will be more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">