• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Slandering my business by fake accounts to online

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Cormac-86

What is the name of your state? Uk south west. We have been reviewing fake reviews on our Facebook business page and trustpilot pages which is promoting another company which we know who’s behind this but just need proof it’s them and investigating. All we have is screen shots. I’ve sent a cease and desist letter to stop this but they are still continuing. Any advise on this? Thanks

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
I'm sorry but these boards deal with law in the U.S. The law of defamation in the U.K. is different from law in the U.S. so you'll need to find a U.K. law forum for help.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
What is the name of your state? Uk south west. We have been reviewing fake reviews on our Facebook business page and trustpilot pages which is promoting another company which we know who’s behind this but just need proof it’s them and investigating. All we have is screen shots. I’ve sent a cease and desist letter to stop this but they are still continuing. Any advise on this? Thanks
When did the US annex the UK?

quincy

You are generally able to control who posts to your Facebook pages. Check your business page settings.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">