• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Slip and fall

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


What is the name of your state? PA

I fell in a customers home while working. Is there any way that I can find out if this person has homeowners insurance?


Senior Member
Ask them? BTW- even if there is home owner's insurance, there is a substantial likelihoood that your fall will not be covered.



I've attempted to contact the homeowner but I get no replies form them. Is there another way for me to find out if they have coverage and what type?


Senior Member
I fell in a customers home while working.
That statement right there says the homeowner's insurance will not cover you. You wil have to file a claim through your employer's health insurance or your state's sponsored accident coverage.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential