• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Smacked in AZ

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

doug

Several months back, when I worked in AZ I was hit in the driver's side door by a woman that wasn't paying attention and ran through a red light. I've received medical attention, I still have pain and discomfort, but after two MRI's there is nothing that shows up. Her insurance company has asked to see my medical records--should I allow it. I would like to settle and move on. What do you suggest?

Doug

L

lars coltrane

I suggest that you consult with a lawyer (face to face). There are so many issues that arise in these cases and without the help of a professional, you may only short change yourself. After meeting with a lawyer, you can still decide to handle the claim yourself, but have a meeting first before making that decision.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">