• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Small Claim Court Rules

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My comments:

Yes, it's $5,000.00 maximum in California.

No, you can't have an attorney present unless you're a corporate litigant.

Yes, you need to bring proof of your claims; pictures, estimates, witnesses, etc.

No, you can't bring separate actions over the same occurrance.

Okay, that answers everything you need to know about Small Claims. We can get rid of this category.

IAAL

D

David J. Miller

O.K. look heer, I gotta question. I live up over her in Cali and I want to take a dude to small claims court. Do I got a good case? My mom's bowling partner tinks I gotta a good case.

Secuntly, the amount I want to sue someone for is $5,000,000. I just wondering if you axidentaly did not put in enuff $0's in your post and you ment to say $5,000,000 cuz I dont wanna hire an etterny. I tink dey are all dummies and I sure wood be grateful for you's etternys on dis site to give me some advice for free.

Tirdly, you say in your post dat you cant bring separate action for the same occurence, wuteva dat means but my question is how many times can I sue dis bumb if I dont win dah first time. He's a real idiot, dis guy.

And lstly but definetly not leestly wht kinda proof shood I bring wit me. See dis guy was sleepen wit my ole lady and I wanna sew dah pans off dis basterd.

By dah way, I need dis informashen in dah next 10 secunts or you's can foget abowdit.

[Edited by David J. Miller on 11-22-2000 at 03:53 PM]

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

David J. Miller said:
O.K. look heer, I gotta question. I live up over her in Cali and I want to take a dude to small claims court. Do I got a good case? My mom's bowling partner tinks I gotta a good case.

Secuntly, the amount I want to sue someone for is $5,000,000. I just wondering if you axidentaly did not put in enuff $0's in your post and you ment to say $5,000,000 cuz I dont wanna hire an etterny. I tink dey are all dummies and I sure wood be grateful for you's etternys on dis site to give me some advice for free.

Tirdly, you say in your post dat you cant bring separate action for the same occurence, wuteva dat means but my question is how many times can I sue dis bumb if I dont win dah first time. He's a real idiot, dis guy.

And lstly but definetly not leestly wht kinda proof shood I bring wit me. See dis guy was sleepen wit my ole lady and I wanna sew dah pans off dis basterd.

By dah way, I need dis informashen in dah next 10 secunts or you's can foget abowdit.

[Edited by David J. Miller on 11-22-2000 at 03:53 PM]
My reeespinse:

Dat was fooony, David !! If I didn't know you from your other posts, I might have believed it . . . NOT !!

Good to read you, Dave.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">