• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Small condo assosiation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
According to myfloridalicense website:
A license is required when an individual receives compensation for management services when the association or associations served contain more than 10 units or have an annual budget or budgets in excess of $100,000.
Thank you. Did not know 468.431.


Senior Member
Mike do you know if the two structures are sharing one sewer line and tap into the city owned main ? If each structure has its own water meter do you know if each structure has its own tap at city owned main or is it one tap with two meters and just a portion of the line is shared ? If you don't know then your city public works desk can tell you if there is a sewer tap card for each structures address ( as well as if there is a water tap card on file for each address ( I used to have a property that didn't have a sewer tap card on file because it was on a shared sewer line with the home to its north)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential