• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

smoking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pat marr

Ihave A T that smokes. I live above him In MASS.He now has a girl friend that lives with him and she smokes to. The smell of smoke is so bad now it makes sick.I know I could evict him for breaking contract(no more then one T to occupy) Do I have A right to stop them from smoking in the app. without eviction.

P

PAMELASUE

i smoke and event though i hate my landlord, i respect the fact that he doesnt want me to smoke in the house. Approach your tenant in a polite way and let them know it bothers you. Maybe they will be nice enough to stop. I take may ashtray outside and my house smells better for it. If that doesnt work make sure your next lease has a no smoking provision. I am not a lawyer, just a smoking tenant.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">