• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Social Security and Evidence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

clarkw

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania.
I'm in an appeals of an unfavorable remand decision. Although the ALJ did not follow the directions set by the SSA Office of Hearings and Appeals for the remand. Now I am trying to get a copy of the taped transcription of that remand hearing and the SSA office of hearings and appeals is refusing me a copy of the tape. Is this illegal under the rules of evidentiary law in the United States??? My case is now at the U.S. Supreme Court level because due to the SSA not releasing the taped transcript the State Court and the Third District Court have ruled against me based on a flawed written transcript. Is there a law such as Title 42> Chapter 21> Subchapter1> 1985 (which deals with civil rights) that speaks of constitutional rights that I can use to leveredge the taped transcript ???

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">