• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

social security disabilty review

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rodessas

What is the name of your state?Louisiana.
I received some forms to fill out about three months ago. I started receiving ssd in 1999 due to cancer. I have been to ssd dr. about 2 years ago and was still disabled. This time they didn't ask as many questions. I was wondering will I have to go the ssd doctor again .This form just asked what kind of medicine I take and to explain my situation . Thank you

BL

rodessas said:
What is the name of your state?Louisiana.
I received some forms to fill out about three months ago. I started receiving ssd in 1999 due to cancer. I have been to ssd dr. about 2 years ago and was still disabled. This time they didn't ask as many questions. I was wondering will I have to go the ssd doctor again .This form just asked what kind of medicine I take and to explain my situation . Thank you
Just fill out the Form and send it in BEFORE the Date they instruct you to .

No, you won't have to go see one of their Drs. unless they instruct you to.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">