• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

social security

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

t_devil49

North Vernon, Indiana. I have applied for Social Security several times. The first time i went before a judge with my lawyer and the judge more or less let me know because i was smoking still i was not following Drs. orders and her could terminate our meeting. I applied after that again and was turned down. People have told me since i have never worked outside the home that is why i have been turned down for ssi.But i may not have worked outside the home, i did raise 5 children and they all work and pay taxes and are good citizens. That in itself was work. My heart only pumps at 25%. I have congestive heart failure. I just need someone to tell me if it is worth trying again. My husband had 4 heart attacks and his heart was not hardly damaged at all, he applied for ssi and got it in 3 months. I need help. Good advice. Thanks

nailtech

*I just need someone to tell me if it is worth trying again.*

if you dont keep trying it's automatically a NO,.......so keep trying....

I think sometimes they just like to say NO to see if they can scare ya off and make you give up.....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">