• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SOCIAL SECURITY

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JO MOORE

HUSBAND BEEN DISABLED SINCE 1985. RECVS SMALL AMOUNT OF BENEFITS. HAS 25 YR OLD DAUGHTER. SHE GETS 150.00 A MONTH FROM HIS SOCIAL SECURITY. FOR CHILD SUPPORT..WHEN DOES THIS QUIT..SHE HAS A FAMILY OF HER OWN..WHY SHOULD HE CONTINUE TO PAY HER MOTHER BENEFITS. THE COUNTY WAS PAID BACK YEARS AGO.....HE ONLY GET 400.00 A MONTH..HAS OTHER CHILDREN AT HOME..I THOUGHT YOU COULDN'T SUE SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS. THEY WERE NEVER MARRIED..PLEASE HELP

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. WHat I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Child support should have stopped at the age of 18. You didn't mention your state. IF he is low income, he is eligible for free legal aid if available.

Contact a legal aid foundation in your county.

Try your state bar association, as well.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">