• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Solicitor of Labor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

beeque

Thanks for the input. Last question. Why then do many law firms claim that a whistleblower needs representation to help the government take action on their behalf if they do not work in concert with the government?

quincy

Thanks for the input. Last question. Why then do many law firms claim that a whistleblower needs representation to help the government take action on their behalf if they do not work in concert with the government?
Protection from retaliation? Protection from incriminating themselves? I can’t speak for those law firms.

But whenever anyone is considering any legal action of any kind, it is smart to consult with an attorney first.

beeque

Thanks again. I think I should be looking for an attorney who practices in the court of federal claims. I will let you know how things go with the Solicitor's office.

quincy

Thanks again. I think I should be looking for an attorney who practices in the court of federal claims. I will let you know how things go with the Solicitor's office.
You’re welcome, beeque. I appreciate the thanks.

Good luck.

quincy

Probably not a great idea to place an ad for toilets in Environmental and Toxic Torts...sends the wrong message about your product. ;)
The post was a very very long one, and written in Vietnamese, so it is possible there was a legal concern about the pictured toilets in there somewhere. But it mostly looked like an ad. And it had a link to a blogspot.

This thread is from November 2019.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">