• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Some assets not in wife's name - also not working

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

they'll have to do daycare on my week. probably her week too once she goes back to work, she wants to work, does not want to be a stay at home mom

i can't really gauge how hard she is looking unfortunately, but i would say its probably somewhat casual now and will start ratcheting up pretty quick

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
By the way, although joint legal custody is highly likely, if you get joint physical custody with a 50/50 parenting split, that does not automatically get you off the hook for child support.

Just sayin'.

If the student loans were accrued before the marriage, that is separate debt, not marital.
If the student loans were accrued during the marriage, that is marital debt.
Actually not necessarily. They go with the person who is benefiting from them much like a car loan. However if someone wants alimony from the person who has the student loans, they are therefore benefiting from them...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">