• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Somebody has to pay, Will it be me?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JmLy

After having some surgery at a hospital in PA The bills were sent to my company ins. I thought they were paid cause i heard nothing from anyone for almost two years, Now the hospital sends a bill to my insurance co for services rendered for $27000.00 (lots of small bills that were not paid) Its too late according to the ins. co. They wont pay cause they are too old.
AM I STUCK ? I live in PA and the ins co is not an HMO, you must send bills to another co. for re-pricing

ALawyer

I'd IMMEDIATELY write to the hospital and the carrier and say that this is unconscionable and you expect them to resolve it or will sue them all for bad faith. . If the plan is a group one write to the employer too. And send a cc to the state insurance department .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">