• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Somthing seems wrong.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

You're welcome Quincy. I appreciate your kind words.

Yes. It's an embarrassing mistake, which I completely forgot about as well.

I do have a question though. Two to be exact.

This may qualify for "D: Not enough information".
1, The additional $750 fee is to submit the court's ruling to Lansing. I would expect this to be a part of the extra $1500. Why would my attorney mail this? Isn't this portion handled by the court?

I want to quote a recent sales pitch when he was hitting me up for the extra $1500.

"These are serious offenses. You're the type of person the police are looking out for. They can see your criminal record. Once they notice the DV charge, they're approaching your car with guns drawn". - factual quote.

2, (after writing the quote, why am I bothering.... sorry, I had an epiphany)

You know what, I've made my decision. Skip the second question.... I'm done. I'll live with the records.
Your attorney actually said that your DV charge was so serious that police would approach your car with guns drawn? Well that sure sounds like nonsense to me.

You have invested a lot of time in trying to get your records expunged so it is probably hard for you to walk away now, but I can understand your reason for deciding what you have decided.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">