• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

son fell @ school

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



My son, who is three years old, was at his child care facility, when he fell off a piece of playground equipment and broke his leg. I had no one else to take care of him after his injury, therefore I had to stay out of work with him for 6 weeks. Am I entitled for compensation for my time out of work and for my son's pain and suffering? We live in NC.



I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Go to state statutes at the top of the freeadvice.com homepage. Go to North Carolina and then go and search for chapter 110, article 7 child care facilities. Read all of that. I believe there is a commission that you bring the complaint to. Otherwise, if they are not the proper party, I am sure they can help you.

Hope this helps.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential