• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

sooty house

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sooty

my house was filled with soot because of negligence on the part of the chimmney sweep company it took 8 days for the intial cleaning company, I could not live here had to take time off from work and the insurance adjuster refused to pay for my time off from work and additional things in the house that were damaged. do I have to pay the man that sweeped my chimney and destryoed my house? what type of lawyer should I be looking for? I am in ma. Things are still not finished the house has to be painted and the floors resanded...etc...... it is a huge 11 room home with lots of antinques and oriental rugs that were damangeed. help

HomeGuru

Dear shake your sooty;
I already responded to your post in the construction and revovation board. I said "sue their ash".

Signed,
Mary Poppins

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">