• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

South Carolina, Help form 8962

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

slee49499

I am in S, C! I am needing help with the tax form. Line 1 would I put 2? Sents there is only my husband and I? Line 5 would I put 0% or 100%? We filled out the non-filer's form. I am in the middle of trying to get my disability started. He takes care of his disabled dad. Who pays him a little for his help. So should it all be 0?

Last edited:

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
What is the name of your state?
Is it the IRS Form 8962 for the premium tax credit that you are filling out? If so, the instructions for that form, which you can access through the link I provided, should help answer most of your questions on filling it out. It tells you how to determine the size of the tax family for line 1, what poverty amount to put on line 4, and gives you a worksheet to determine what percentage of poverty level your income is. If you have trouble after reading those instructions, reply to this thread and ask about the specific problem you are having. You've not provided enough here for me to tell what it is that is giving you trouble in completing the form.

quincy

I am in S, C! I am needing help with the tax form. Line 1 would I put 2? Sents there is only my husband and I? Line 5 would I put 0% or 100%? We filled out the non-filer's form. I am in the middle of trying to get my disability started. He takes care of his disabled dad. Who pays him a little for his help. So should it all be 0?
I’m confused by your thread placement. Do you have a medical or health care malpractice question, or are you just looking for help filling in a tax form?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">