• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding ticket In Kent, WA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ajgraf

Washington State, I recently was pulled over for 44 in a thirty at the transition of coming downhill, at the light it changes to 30 mph but the light was green and i was flowing with traffic, radar gun was not used, What can I do to fight this ticket??

racer72

If you have not been cited in the past 3 years, you can go to court and ask for a deferrment. All it will cost you is the court fee. Keep your nose clean for a year and the ticket goes away. Other then that, nothing in your post suggests the ticket is not warranted and you have not come close to providing a valid defense. Going with the flow of traffic is one of the most popular excuses used in court, judges won't fall for that. BTW, I live in Kent, where did this happen?

Ajgraf

Kent Wa

Hey Racer, i live in the Brentwood Townhomes, and it happened at the bottom of Smith by Jason st and smith. By the park.

Aj

racer72

I knew it. Popular place for the Kent police to nab speeders. I always slow down before the bottom of the hill.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">