• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding Ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
I live in NC, but received the ticket in Mecklenburg County/Boydton, VA. In NC they have "Pray for Judgement", is there something similar in the state of VA. If not, how can I get my ticket reduced without hiring a lawyer (ie, driving school).


Senior Member
Asked and answered. See post from lathomas. You can check with the clerk of court to see if they will allow you to take an online traffic school and the ticket not be reported.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential