• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Spousal Support Arrearage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


New member
Hi, I'm currently living on spousal support (California) through a court order and a wage assignment. The first four checks were accidentally sent to the disbursement center and are now being resent to me. But they are about $270 short each and nobody explains to me why that is. Is anyone familiar with this issue? And how do I deal with the arrearage? Thank you!

Sponsored Ad