• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

spousal support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



our divorce took place in santa clara, ca and i now live
in utah. my ex-husband still lives in california and is
trying to modify the spousal support amount because he makes much less money now. our marital agreement states "non-modifiable unless both parties agree". i want to know if he can do this, and if so, to what extent?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential