• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Spousal Wage assignment order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California
I got a letter last January from my ex's company stating that they needed a new wage assignment - the one from 2002 was from a different company, although they have been paying me since 2004. I have not been paid since then - I sent them the original, is this all the information they need or will I have to have one with their name/address on it? If so, how do I go about getting one? Also, do I need to file something for the arrearage?
Thanks, :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential