• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

spying on people and cameras

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cardshark

What is the name of your state? wales uk
im employed by biffa waste services today i got suspended for somthing they said was caught on camera witch i think is bull the cameras was installed as a security measure to assist the public and not to film employees are they breaking the law doing this. another thing is if my boss is hiding in trees taking photos of me at work is that illeagal .any advice a.s.a.p. would be gratefull

Beth3

im employed by biffa waste services today i got suspended for somthing they said was caught on camera witch i think is bull the cameras was installed as a security measure to assist the public and not to film employees are they breaking the law doing this. No, they're not breaking any laws. If cameras installed to monitor members of the public happens to catch an employee engaging in misconduct, of course they're free to act on that. Using you're reasoning, if the camera happened to catch an employee walking out the door with $10,000 in stolen materials, the employer couldn't do anything about it. Obviously, that's just not the case.

another thing is if my boss is hiding in trees taking photos of me at work is that illeagal It might be mighty entertaining to see your boss up a tree doing "covert surveillance" but no, it's not illegal.

seniorjudge

We have reviewed the videotape of you registering for this site and it clearly shows that you skipped over the part that said US law only.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">