• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SSI Applicability

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

convoy71

What is the name of your state? PA

I am not physically disabled and I think SSI and some may believe that I just don't wanna work as excuse.

Well I am hypoglycemic, which is the opposite of Diabetes. I am unable to sustain blood sugar/sugar level while heavily active (work; I am a dishwasher at a very busy chain national restaurant). It would take too much detail on this page to explain but I do not get to eat much even though I am entitled to a 30 min break by law. I work 7am-3/4pm, thats 8-9 hours with possible snack and 2-3 sodas to get me thru. BTW, changing/find new job is not an option. (so don't bother making the argument here, Id explain that to SS)

Also as much as Ive waited all my life to drive, I believe it has something to do with g-forces that caused total exhaustion, severe headaches and hunger after only 10 minutes to 30 minutes of driving.

Would I be applicable for SSI. I'm a male weigh 128 lb, never changed since age 17. And please do not ask if I talked to my doctor, I rather get a lawful reply first.

BL

As you know , SSA has a List of Impairments .

You seem to want to hold back on some Statements you have made to give info., We can't Guess .

All you can do is apply . Part of the process is sending your DRs. Information Forms to fill out and send them back.
SSA may require you to be evaluated by one of their own Drs. in the Process.

Here's a Link that may help .

http://www.ssa.gov/disability/professionals/bluebook/AdultListings.htm

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">