• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Stalking 24/7 by next door neighbors

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SFSurfdude

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Washington
Stalking by a nieghbor
I have a neighbor who has been activeley stalking me with some sort of camera and listening device in my home, by computer and cell phone also. They have campaigned with other neighbors who regularly check in with them on a daily basis. I have no privacy in my home and have been threatened with many sorts of types of threats up to and including death. The people next door are rentors and I do not have the names for a protection order, they are bound through a property management company here in spokane wa. The stalker is proficient and claims I will end up in prison or a mental institution when she is done. I do recreational drugs and with her recording either conversations about that subject so she does have evidence of that. Besides knowing what they are doinbg over the course of the year Ive had to get therapy to cope with this situation. I don't know their names to get a protection order and when I do she will just have other people act out violent acts to not be her d oing.I'm conflicted on what to do, I do work and have a life but this person is making me out to be a monster to these other people in my neighborhood. How can I get the names of the 2 tenants from the property management company?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">