• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

state disibility

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ugetbetsy1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California.
I have been on unemploymet 3 years. i was given a years training throughunemployment and Govt had so many extentions. I was disabled and unable to search work a month after unemployment ran out. I was put on State disibily by physician. I was denied due to unemployment funds gone,.I cant getthe recalculated for Disibility though i qualify from being unemployed 60 days prior calculated state disability payment. Can i be denied cause obama's extentions caused me not to fall in the time bracket. If this does make me denied can I qualify for extentions to State disibility cince unemployment stops me and that was extended. is there a time limit of 1 year prior to 1st calcuulation of payment used or if unemployed sixty days prior that 2nd year do i caulify again.3rd recalculation
THANK YOU BETTY SCHUCHARD

Hot Topic

I would call the doctor's office and ask who I should call regarding Disability.

I receive unemployment benefits; however, I don't know what the link is between receiving both unemployment and disability.

Call the California unemployment department at 1-800-300-5616. If you get a recorded message, hang up and call again until you get a person. The recorded message will end, then your call will automatically disconnect. It will take at least 15 minutes to get through to a person and not a recorded message.

P.S. The extensions were actually voted on and approved by Congress. President Obama was pushing for them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">