• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statue Limitation of Modification of Child Support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana, Marshall County

I filed a Petition to Modify Child Support in 2006.
How long can it stay active?
Is there a statue of limitation?


Junior Member
No hearing has taken place. I filed the petition but then he stopped working so neither one of us pursued the petition.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential