• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statute of limitations-Warrant for 10 year old ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MadmanMacSr

About 9 or 10 years ago I received a ticket for driving on a suspended license, expired registration, and a cracked windshield. The notice I received several years ago stated no bail amount and said that my appearance was mandatory. Will they be glad to remove this old entry from their records enough to not require jail time or will they say,"Welcome back to Riverside,CA, stay awhile."?

B

butaqa

Call the Courthouse in Riverside County or the Sheriff's office and ask for a warrant check and see if proceedings are still pending. The Court does not have access to your phone number and are not going to trace the call.

I am not an attorney,but this is what was suggested by a friend whose license was revoked do to an old warrant.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">