• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statutory Rape & SOL in Georgia

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
You people have no compassion!;)

Sweety, every present that he opens on his 18th birthday is wrapped within a silver lining.

If he keeps his head clean until then and saves enough to leave home promptly thereafter... perhaps his parents will forget about the woman and he can hook up with her then.

I seriously doubt she is worth the wait though. She'd consider him way too old and have moved on to another child victim by then. Hell, she might even be out of prison by then!
True. I have NO COMPASSION for a pedophile. I have NO compassion for someone who preys on children. I have NO compassion for people who want to aid predatory pedophiles. So you got me. You are correct.

Now back to Caribou Barbie (she talks, hunts and cares for children while drilling for oil and waving the American flag while holding her GOP card -- something no other Barbie can do).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">