• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

STATUTORY RAPE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LINDA GREENEYES

A 20 YEAR OLD MALE HAD SEX WITH A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL AND SHE IS NOW PREGNANT THEY ARE NOW 21 AND 14 AND WANT TO GET MARRIED . HER PARENTS BOTH MOTHER AND FATHER HAVE AGREED TO THIS IF THEY DO GET MARRIED BEFORE THE BABY IS BORN WILL HE BE PROSECUTED? PLEASE HELP SHE IS DUE ANY DAY NOW

LegalBeagle

LINDA GREENEYES said:
A 20 YEAR OLD MALE HAD SEX WITH A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL AND SHE IS NOW PREGNANT THEY ARE NOW 21 AND 14 AND WANT TO GET MARRIED . HER PARENTS BOTH MOTHER AND FATHER HAVE AGREED TO THIS IF THEY DO GET MARRIED BEFORE THE BABY IS BORN WILL HE BE PROSECUTED? PLEASE HELP SHE IS DUE ANY DAY NOW
Her parents need to be prosecuted for neglect in allowing the relationship to continue. In fact they could be guilty anyway since they know of the crime and are obviously not reporting it. It is Statutory Rape, regardless of the state you are in which you fail to mention.

Someone needs to report this to the police NOW!

R

REParker819

Man, I wish I knew this guy. I would turn him in myself. What kind of father lets a MAN have sex with his CHILD??? This HAS to be in Kentucky or West VIrginia or something.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">