• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stayed judgement, how to comply?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LdiJ

Thank you again,. I can understand your situation.
By the way, after a hearing, if the court decides to send me to jail despite me fully complying with Order 2 (but not complying with additional conditions of order 1), can I appeal this matter on the grounds that I fully complied with order 2 as ordered in order 3. Note that the plaintiff never filed rehearing or appeal on order 3 thereby it is now final.
I really think that you will get better advice if you can talk to someone with whom you can be fully candid. Your inability to be candid here is going to seriously effect any advice you get. You might want to pay for an hour of a local attorney's time so that you can get advice based on what is actually going on.

Thanks both of you. I will try to meet an attorney as I am running my everyday life with difficulty. if possible (only if possible) please let me know your opinion on the following only: after a hearing, if the court decides to send me to jail despite me fully complying with Order 2 (but not complying with additional conditions of order 1), can I appeal this matter on the grounds that I fully complied with order 2 as ordered in order 3. Note that the plaintiff never filed rehearing or appeal on order 3 thereby it is now final.

quincy

Thanks both of you. I will try to meet an attorney as I am running my everyday life with difficulty. if possible (only if possible) please let me know your opinion on the following only: after a hearing, if the court decides to send me to jail despite me fully complying with Order 2 (but not complying with additional conditions of order 1), can I appeal this matter on the grounds that I fully complied with order 2 as ordered in order 3. Note that the plaintiff never filed rehearing or appeal on order 3 thereby it is now final.
It is possible. How probable it is that you are returned to jail if you don’t comply with all court ordered conditions, however, is something I can’t tell you.

You really have not provided enough information. Specifics matter. I can understand your reluctance to get into specifics on a public forum but to get a better picture of where you stand legally, you will want to disclose all facts to an attorney in your area.

You can look for free or low cost legal assistance through the State Bar link.

Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">