• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

stealth

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grace_Adler

What is the name of your state? chaotic :D

Hey, I couldn't find that post about setting the cruise control at 25 mph on a car but I remember you and someone else was wondering if it could be done and to let you know. Weeelll, I started wondering about it too and for some crazy reason, I thought about it tonight while I was out and about and tried it. It works. LMAO Just thought I'd share. :D See what you people do to me? LMAO :p

JETX

And what EXACTLY does this post have to do with "Child Custody, Visitation and Support"????
Or anything else???

Grace_Adler

Oh Jesus Christ! Not a damn thing obviously. It was on another thread on here that I couldn't find and since I don't have her email address, I posted it here. Sorry if that bothers you. She knows what I am talking about, this post was to her.

This does have to do with another thread on here though. That's why I posted it.

What do a lot of the posts on here have to do with the topic? Nothing but we have fun on here anyway right? And how often to threads get totally sidetracked and no legal info is given out? All the time.

Good Lord! What happened to you? I thought you used to be fun.

I'll tell you what -- if it bothers you soooo much, I'll delete my post ok? Crap! I didn't know it was so bad since everyone else does it. There are 2 posts on this first page of this site that have nothing to do with child support. It's not the first time, and I'm sure won't be the last. So in all fairness, they should get bitched at too right?

Last edited:

CMSC

Grace_Adler said:

I'll tell you what -- if it bothers you soooo much, I'll delete my post ok? Crap! I didn't know it was so bad since everyone else does it. There are 2 posts on this first page of this site that have nothing to do with child support. It's not the first time, and I'm sure won't be the last. So in all fairness, they should get bitched at too right?
Don't delete your post, Gracie. JETX needs to grow up, you don't see him bitching at a certain someone else about off topic threads.
JETX go have some spiked eggnog and calm the hell down!

F

FJ1200guy

No don't delete it... #1. It was posted to a specific person, so JETass didn't even need to butt his nose in here. #2. He strays away from legal advice enough to make him a hypocrite, which means he doesn't deserve to have any attention paid to him anyways. #3. You are way nicer than me, because I'd tell him to stick it up his butt. :)

T

transponder

***No don't delete it... #1. It was posted to a specific person, so JETass didn't even need to butt his nose in here. #2. He strays away from legal advice enough to make him a hypocrite, which means he doesn't deserve to have any attention paid to him anyways. #3. You are way nicer than me, because I'd tell him to stick it up his butt. ***

stick it up his butt? more, like pull his head out.....

http://www.zodoenzehetdaar.nl/templates/filmpje1.php

Grace_Adler

Thanks! You guys are so sweet! That's why I love yas! :)

I didn't think I did anything so terrible since everyone else does it and I thought we could joke around and have fun on here. Who wants to be serious all the time?

I have been on here almost 2 yrs trying to help people. I always try to be nice and get along, unless someone rips into me of course or unless I'm defending someone else. I like all the attorneys on here, most of the regular posters and I welcome most of the new ones. I try to keep peace with everyone and act civil and this is what happens? :confused: I could be a real bitch but I'm not going to. But yeah, that did offend me. I know, probably lots of people out thinking.. "so what"?

JETX, I hope you're just going through "something" and maybe we can still be "friends". Probably just wishful thinking on my part though.

O

oneandonly

good points FJ

FJ1200guy said:
No don't delete it... #1. It was posted to a specific person, so JETass didn't even need to butt his nose in here. #2. He strays away from legal advice enough to make him a hypocrite, which means he doesn't deserve to have any attention paid to him anyways. #3. You are way nicer than me, because I'd tell him to stick it up his butt. :)
I've been on this forum for a long time now and many times posts get OT~

Grace_Adler

Here ya go, here's the thread I was talking about under the custody, visitation and support section. Only this isn't the original thread where stealth and someone else were wondering if the guy could set his cruise control on 25. I was making a joke and letting her and the other person know it could be done because I thought it was funny and I thought she and some other people would get a kick out of it. I know we weren't the only ones wondering about it.

But anyway, this thread is related to that one.

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=167849

TLWE

Gracie,

Don't let it bug ya!!! Like others have said...it certainly wasn't the only OT post ever on FA and it wasn't even really OT...it pertained to a previous post you couldn't dig up. And it was specifically titled to someone.

Some people seem to enjoy taking it upon themselves to be "board police".

tigger22472

That's funny Grace cuz I took SD to school and thought the same thing.. then I forgot to post it when I got home.. guess it's old age..

Grace_Adler

Thanks y'all. Group hug. LOL :)

LOL Tig! We were on the same page. I shoulda known your wheels were spinnin' on that one too. LOL But don't call yourself old. I am only a year older then you, that would mean I am old too. :eek:

Hey, when I become an attorney, can I come on here and talk smack? LOL Joking! It was a joke! (Hell, I should be entitled to do that now! Everyone else does.)

We need to get some people on here to lighten up and show them a good time. :D

gobonas99

Grace -

That was me, who stealth was talking to about the cruise control. It was on IAAL's original "stupiest posts of 2003" post. I DID test it on my way home last night...but when I got home, IAAL had deleted the original post and replaced it with a new post with tallies...I was hoping to just post quickly, as I was on my way back out the door to see Return of the King with some friends (it was AWESOME, by the way). :D

Anyhoo...the cruise control on my accord turns on at 25 mph. It won't turn on if I go any slower than that. :)

-Christina

Grace_Adler

LMAO! Thank you! I could not figure out who in the world it was but at least we all know I ain't going crazy.. yet. LOL Y'all had me all curious about that. LMAO I was like hmmm, I think I'll try it too but I didn't try it any slower but now that you mention it... lmao! :p :D I just thought everyone would get a kick out of it because that was such a funny post and we were all trying to figure it out.

Grace_Adler

FJ

BTW, I thought I'd go ahead and tell you now, cuz I don't remember your email addy and I didn't want to start a new thread. I LOVE your sig line. I say that all the time. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">