• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

step father vs bio father

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dg82w4

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? washington state. I just had a quick question about a step father interfeiring with biofather. My eldest son lives with his mother and her husband. I do pay child support and have visitation every summer and every other christmas and do my part of paying expenses. My son has recently started calling me every day since his two week visit for christmas. During one of the conversations my son said that his phone was making funny noises. then he said I think someone is trying to call, at which time I asked if he knew how to switch lines and he said no. I figured at this time he would not be able to make it to the other line before the other caller had hung up. I told my son to let his mother know as soon as we got off the phone that he thought someone had called. I didn't think much else of it and wasn't on the phone too much longer. A few days later my ex's husband called and was upset because I told my son not to answer the other line. He lectured me for a few minutes about and it and I wasn't in the mood for arguing and had some what apolagized even though I felt I didn't really do much wrong. Should I have to argue with my son's step parent about issues like these or can I ask him not to be calling me and leave it up to my son's mother to bring any issues to my attention. I do not typically try to disrupt things in their house hold.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Isis1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? washington state. I just had a quick question about a step father interfeiring with biofather. My eldest son lives with his mother and her husband. I do pay child support and have visitation every summer and every other christmas and do my part of paying expenses. My son has recently started calling me every day since his two week visit for christmas. During one of the conversations my son said that his phone was making funny noises. then he said I think someone is trying to call, at which time I asked if he knew how to switch lines and he said no. I figured at this time he would not be able to make it to the other line before the other caller had hung up. I told my son to let his mother know as soon as we got off the phone that he thought someone had called. I didn't think much else of it and wasn't on the phone too much longer. A few days later my ex's husband called and was upset because I told my son not to answer the other line. He lectured me for a few minutes about and it and I wasn't in the mood for arguing and had some what apolagized even though I felt I didn't really do much wrong. Should I have to argue with my son's step parent about issues like these or can I ask him not to be calling me and leave it up to my son's mother to bring any issues to my attention. I do not typically try to disrupt things in their house hold.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
technically this isn't a legal question. but here goes. when stepdad tries to call you over this stupid stuff, go "uh huh", then hang up.

that is all.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">