• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Step son stabbed by wife 2x

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

justalayman

Plus it turned out he never hit neighbor - just pushed him to ground with both hands - how do you do that with one gun in hand and she doesn’t have mark on her
That is still a criminal act and it would be easier to do that than to hit a person while holding a gun, presuming you were using the same hand.

justalayman

Do you notice, through all of this, you haven’t provide any information from the neighbor? The neighbor would have seen a gun, yes? The neighbor would know if he was pushed or anything else, yes?

PayrollHRGuy

My opinion the gun was brought out to help create her alibi - if he was that intoxicated he would have put a full magazine in and loaded gun - it’s almost impossible to load one bullet in an auto pistol with no magazine
No, actually it isn't. Slide back. Drop round in the barrel. Drop slide. While not the best thing for the extractor it is very easy.

HRZ

Leave it to law enforcement !

My read of one possible view is that the physical confrontation with the guy downstairs was over and each departed the scene back to separate residence ...it is not clear at all if a gun was involved in first confrontration at all.
It is entirely possible that wife totally over reacted and is seekng to,reverse engineer a defense for stabbing somebody twice in the back.....leave that one to law enforcement !

What is perfectly clear is that young man needs some very serious professional help as to his depression and his alchohol abuse ...I think our combat vets deserve extra special benefit of the doubt ....but they need to be involved in addressing their problems ....we owe an extra effort to our vets , and I m not sure,those services are available in every community. ..To the extent you can, push drag or otherwise get the young man to some professional help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">