• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

still being pulled down and have a question please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Just have a question. I am a dissabilied person with a affective dissorder. My ex-husband found out about it when we were married and used it to the point were he almost had me thinking that I was really crazy. I went as far as running with my child which I am now in trouble for real bad. When we were together he did not allow me to take the needed medication for my disorder so it was easy for him to confuse me and to think that I was wrong and bad and to use me sexually and he physically abused me. It has been two years since I left the State and the stituation and know am in trouble for leaving an abusive situation. I do not have much money since I am on dissabilty for my dissorder. He abused me so bad I don't seem to be able to do anything like work or anything which I am working on with a theripist. I just need to not let him destroy me anymore I worked so hard to get stable and know he is causing me problems again. He has full custody of our childern and he lied to do it. I just need to know what to do and how to get help with not much money I would spend every penny I have to get the help I need. Thank you for any help you can give to me.



You might want to look into getting some counseling as to your situation. Contact a family law center and see if you can meet with a counselor to discuss your situation and how you can go about trying to see your kids.

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential