• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

still can't sleep

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

richo195

What is the name of your state? Minnesota does anyone know how long before you are contacted on a complaint charge agaisnt you. Friday was the day that I had sent by mistake a photo to someone who took it ofensive and said they were going to take legal action.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

richo195 said:
What is the name of your state? Minnesota does anyone know how long before you are contacted on a complaint charge agaisnt you. Friday was the day that I had sent by mistake a photo to someone who took it ofensive and said they were going to take legal action.

My response:

With all of your repetitive and duplicate posts, I really have to wonder if you're mentally imbalanced.

Just take a sleeping pill. In fact, just take the whole damn bottle.

IAAL

racer72

From the Walla Walla, Washington Daily Post Gazette News:

A 21 year old man was sentenced to 30 days in jail and fined $1000 for sending emails of him alledgedly nude. John Coldman was charged and convicted of sending false email. The pictures were of a well endowed young male with the caption "Want some of this?". The pictures were sent to Edna Gravitz, a local librarian, Tonya Shoulders, a college student, and Mitzi Arnold, a waitress at Denny's. The police were called when Ms. Arnold decided to take the offer from Mr. Coldman and realized early in the soree' that the picture in the email was not Mr. Coldman. Mr. Coldman's defense attorney claimed that the emails were intended as a joke and that Ms. Arnold initiated the contact between the two. Ms. Arnold said after the trial that there are very few things that make her angry but having your hopes raised sky high then having them dashed by a member of the stubby chub club was truly heartbreaking. Ms. Arnold is also contemplating a civil suit for mental and physical anguish. /QUOTE]

JETX

You've got to be kidding!!!
Or is this just another failure of a man to measure up to expectations???

venus72

it usually takes about 1 or 2 weeks. I would thank "i'm always liable" for the "educational advice", i guess she/he has never made a mistake or worried about an exsisting problem. Some of us have our noses so high in the air that we would drown if it rained!!!!!!!!!!

JETX

And some are such idiots that they post drivel to a thread that is THREE WEEKS old..... with no other apparent purpose than to prove their idiocy to the world.

venus72

there isn't a rule to how old a thread is to post a reply..If he hasn't heard anything in a # of weeks then he's gotten his answer. I can still reply if i want and let others know how long it usually takes what your the only one on this site!!!Get off your high horse and do something productive, like helping someone out> that is what this web site is for right>???

H

hexeliebe

Sounds like he's one of the four guys who got arrested for streaking through the Denny's in Seattle last week.

Now these were REAL INTELLIGENT people. They left the car running, stripped down to nothing then went inside to streak. When they came out their car was gone, their clothes were gone and the door they had exited by was locked.

Wonder how long the employees left them out there before calling the police ????:D

JETX

"Sounds like he's one of the four guys who got arrested for streaking through the Denny's in Seattle last week."
*** Actually, it was THREE guys.

"They left the car running, stripped down to nothing then went inside to streak."
*** Actually, they wore shoes and hats.

"Wonder how long the employees left them out there before calling the police ????"
*** They didn't. According to the reports, "The police report did not indicate whether the streakers would be charged with indecent exposure.

‘‘It could be that nobody complained,” Cottam said.

Here are some news links:
http://www.spokesmanreview.com/breaking-news-story.asp?submitDate=2004114185940
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3960037/

And an absolutely HILARIOUS news video...
http://media.kxly.com/stories/video/2004jan/STREAK.ram

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">