• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Still need some ?'s answered.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

trailortrouble

What is the name of your state?IL.Please does anyone now about trailors and the taxes on them need help quick. Who is responsible for one if it was bought for back taxes.And the old owner doesnt want it anymore and told the landlord of trailor court he could do what ever he wanted to do with it.He wants it moved but in my county{Randolph it is to old to move} and it is so old i dont think it would handle the move.There are new parts thats been put in it in the last few years that i told him if he wanted it he could have it . But now i am trying to find out who it really belongs to and if i have the rights to give any or all of it away,now that it has been sold for back taxes.Thanks for any help?

BL

trailortrouble said:
What is the name of your state?IL.Please does anyone now about trailors and the taxes on them need help quick. Who is responsible for one if it was bought for back taxes.And the old owner doesnt want it anymore and told the landlord of trailor court he could do what ever he wanted to do with it.He wants it moved but in my county{Randolph it is to old to move} and it is so old i dont think it would handle the move.There are new parts thats been put in it in the last few years that i told him if he wanted it he could have it . But now i am trying to find out who it really belongs to and if i have the rights to give any or all of it away,now that it has been sold for back taxes.Thanks for any help?
Did I not tell you , If someone bought it , it's NOW their responsibility .

I don't know why the LL keeps hounding you , apparently they know the NEW owner , because the NEW OWNER told the LL to do as they please with it .

The LL/trailer park owner's beef is with the NEW owners .

You do not live there anymore , tell them to take a flying leap into the nearest mud hole , and write them a Certified return receipt requested letter , demanding they CEASE and DESIST contacting you . If they do not get a restraining order.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">