• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Stopping Harrasment By Biological Mother

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

TommyBondo

I live in california. My ex-wife is a convicted drug abuser and I have had custody of our two daughters for over 7 years. She has been in and out of jail for the past five years and yet she continues to harrass myself, my family and my new wife. She has
made claims to CPS workers (which have been disproven), yet I
cannot get any help from anyone in getting her to stop harrasing us. I do not want my children to not see their mother but it is getting unbearable with the constant threats and calls to social service workers. How can I get her to leave us alone and/or to stop bothering us?

S

snookyjo

anti harrasment

I live in Washington state so I don't know if the laws would be the same, but I was told you can file, a anit harrasment order, agaist someone, it is kind of like a restraining order. In washington you go to the same place where you get a restraining order. I know how bad it can get my son is going through a divorce right now.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">