• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

student loans

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state?NJ
my ex-wife verbaly agreed to pay half of the monthly payments for our chldrens student loans, taken out in my name.She paid for about 3yrs the quit paying 18 months ago.I have contacted her numerous times about paying me back to no avail.Is there anything i can do to get her to start paying me again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential